I saw the two cars with the same gauges, and wonder why someone went to the trouble of outlining thier gauges in this odd fashion (top set)

There is a consistant wavy pattern to the way these numbers are outlined, and I didn't realize it wasn't factory until I came across the 2nd Merc and took photos of it's gauges for contrast


These (below) are a little harder to see, as the windows to this car weren't open enough for me to get better photos

I saw the two cars with the same gauges, and wonder why someone went to the trouble of outlining thier gauges in this odd fashion (top set) I saw the two cars with the same gauges, and wonder why someone went to the trouble of outlining thier gauges in this odd fashion (top set) Reviewed by Unknown on 21:40:00 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.