Either I'm Blind as a Bat or Purportedly Leaked MG CS Sketches Show Existing Concept…


I always like to leave some room for error when it comes to anything containing the word "leaked", be that to confirm or deny a report and/or photos in question, unless I have solid proof. With that said, I bring to your attention these allegedly leaked sketches of the MG crossover circulating on the net.

A number of sites are reporting that they depict the near production version of the MG CS crossover, which was displayed as a concept at this year's Shanghai Auto Show in April. Not to be a ballbuster, but all I see here is the aforementioned concept in grayscale drawings…

Read more »
Either I'm Blind as a Bat or Purportedly Leaked MG CS Sketches Show Existing Concept… Either I'm Blind as a Bat or Purportedly Leaked MG CS Sketches Show Existing Concept… Reviewed by Unknown on 06:57:00 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.