How to use BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed

I am told that this BMW B800 airbag reset tool can work on most of BMW cars between 1994 and 2003. I used it to work for 2001 BMW 735i and 2002 BMW 530i successfully.I bought this BMW B800 scanner online from China guy one year ago for USD$19 . I used it to do 2001 BMW 330i, but I failed. I tried to use it to read the SRS fault codes for 2003 BMW 325i. It performed well. And I also used it to reset the SRS Light 2002 BMW 745Li. In following days, I will continue to use it. The parcel includes 1pc x B800 Interface, 1pc x BMW 20Pin connector and 1pc x User manual. By the way, I want to share you my joke about the obd2 tool. As soon as I received my parcel, I opened it and tested my B800 at once. That was why I had some troubles. When I finished operation, the indicator light of airbag was on all the time. Oh, my god! Was it broken? I called the seller. She told me that my operation was incorrect. I should read the user manual in the package. I followed what she said and succeed. So, for new users, read the manual first before using.
BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed-1

It was because I wanted to reset 1998 328I airbag warning light then and I thought it a good choice since we have two old Bimmers and this tool was cheap. It worked, this tool successfully done in 2 minutes. Recently my 2000 BMW E39 523I got the same problem. So I used BMW B800 again and the airbag light off sobmw on.
Now I will show you how I used this BMW B800 to reset airbag light:
BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed

First, I connected this tool with car and pressed the “Enter” button and it showed me “03”.
BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed

Next, I pressed “Stroll” button then “Enter” button. The airbag light started blink then it was off.
BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed


How to use BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed How to use  BMW B800 to reset airbag light succeed Reviewed by Unknown on 02:16:00 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.